We do love a super duper cute Chinese New Year Craft for Kids! Learn how to make this simple Year of the Rabbit Headband for Lunar New Year activities! An easy make and a lovely addition to classroom New Year activities.
You can make a plain rabbit headband or add Chinese Characters to it too (included in the printable)
This is a 2 page printable:
1) Rabbit + instructions x2 (so one sheet can be used for two students)
2) Headband strips of paper (for cutting and "adjusting" to length) - one page for one student, so print 2 of these to go with the heads!
With "Happy New Year" add in Chinese Characters
* printer paper or light cardstock (you can print onto white cardstock or red cardstock or any suitable color)
* OPTIONAL: pens/ crayons/ stickers any embellishments you have to hand.
* a fun seasonal activity to compliment exploring the Chinese Zodiac animals
* could also be used in a seasonal school play
* encourage cutting skills and coloring skills
* lesson filler We have many more super cute Chinese New Year activities in our TPT Store