3d Paper Gnome Cone for Halloween - Simple STEAM Craftivity for Fall
Make some adorable 3d Paper Gnomes for Halloween. These “gnome cones” are easy to make and students can customise them to suit their color schemes or interest by adding fun and quirk Halloween accessories.
This can be considered a very simple STEAM project focussing on maths shapes and sizes, quarter circles and cones. Ultimately though they are design to be a fun “craft-ivity” for the Halloween season.
The printable includes a paper gnome cone coloring page (if resources and times are limited) and the basic shapes can be used for seasons throughout the year, however this printable also includes a choice of two large bat wings, pumpkin and cauldron specifically for Halloween.
6 Page printable includes
· Lesson overview
· Worksheet for assembly
· Coloring page gnome (to assemble as well)
· 2 Page generic gmome printable
· 1 page of basic Halloween gmome accessories
· Simple maths – quarter, circle, cones
· Reading and following instructions
· Fine motor skills (decorating, cutting and assembling)
· Fun seasonal activity
· White printer paper to either color or to trace and use with colored paper scraps
· Colored paper if using templates to trace
· Coloring pens for decorating/ details if desired
· Scissors, glue