By popular demand - I finally managed to make some templates for our super duper cute Pop Up Rainbow Card. This Rainbow Greeting Card is really fun to make and oh so cute to gift. It will bring cheer to any recipient.
Students will practice their cutting skills and basic paper folding skills, as well as learn how to make a simple pop up mechanism (adding a nice bit of STEAM to your craft session).
These rainbow cards are suitable for any occasion:
* From Valentine's Rainbow Cards (You bring color to my life! or I am over the rainbow for you!)
* To Birthday Cards (Rainbows are always cheery)
* To Spring Celebration cards or St Patrick's Day Rainbow Cards
* To Get Well Soon/ Brighten Someone's Day Cards
4 Page Printable:
1) Assembly worksheet
2) 1 page to print the basic background card, though US A2 (UK A6) cards can be used)
3) 2x rainbows - one to color yourself (printer ink efficient), one to print in full color (time efficient)